Module INLET–010–LIN is an electronic controller used to control the operation of a linear servomotor as for opening and closing the hopper-type windows supplied with 12V or 24V DC.The level of window opening can be controlled by analogue 0..10V voltage or by the RS-485 interface for the cooperation with i.a. controllers of the JOTAFAN system. This device contains a manual switch that is placed outside, on the side of the housing. It is used to choose an operational mode of a servomotor: automatic, manual opening, manual closing, turning off the servo-motor’s power supply. Additionally, in the circuit of relay contacts there was installed a so called ‘quenching diode’ and RC elements for electromagnetic disturbances suppression.
The electronic system of the controller can be supplied with 12..24V DC .
- The level of window opening can be controlled in two ways:
-by analogue voltage from 0V to 10V; window opening is proportional to voltage on the input terminals,
-by an RS-485 interface (for interoperation with i.a. controllers of the JOTAFAN system.)
- Present level of window opening expressed as a percentage (0%-closure, 100%-total opening) can be set in two different ways:
-position is read by means of a servo-motor’s potentiometer,
-the position is established on the basis of time of movement from a limit switch location of windows closure (0%) to a limit switch location of full opening of windows (100%) and in the opposite direction because time of movement form 0% to 100% (window opening) can be different than time of movement from 100% to 0% (window closure).
- an input of emergency inlets opening- breaking the circuit of an input causes inlets opening for a preset value (turning off with cooperation of a servo-motor’s potentiometer),
- adjustment of a digital filter operation with input voltage 0..10V (IN0 and IN10 terminals) by means of a Cf jumper,
- choice of 0..10V input operational mode (normal, inverted),
- overcurrent protection of an output.
- adjustment of the value of preset voltage for which the controller will set total window opening or closure,
- saving the position of a servo-motor’s potentiometer for window closure and total opening (control calibration),
- function of emergency inlets opening after approx.3 min of RS-485 transmission break,
- the possibility of hysteresis adjustment (as a percentage).
- automatic procedure of measurement of movement time with the cooperation of limit switches of window position. This procedure is initiated manually by the user.
|Supply voltage||12..24V DC|
|Class of anti-electric shock protection||II|
|Kind of a control output||Relay contacts|
|Maximum load current of an output||8A DC|
|The fuse||Ceramic 1,6A, 250 V (IL≥1500A)|
|Temperature in immediate vicinity of the module||0÷40 °C|
|Ambient relative humidity||10÷90 % (non-condensing)|
|Type of control||Two-position (ON/OFF)|
|Range of input control voltage||0÷10 V|
|Power consumption of a controller (without connected receivers)||max. 4.0 VA|
|Type of an input of serial communication||RS-485|
|Ingress protection class||IP 55|
|Housing dimensions (height x width x thickness together with conduits and a switch)||220 x 183 x 93 mm|
|Device weight||0,7 kg|